Search Engine Optimisation
SEO services to get your website noticed
Get a FREE SEO Analysis Report on your website with details on the following: –
- On page SEO Optimisation
- Search Engine Results Page Rankings
Sherpa Digital’s SEO optimisation is designed to promote your website through natural SEO techniques, without making you pay for advertising campaigns to get you ranking in Google.
With either of our SEO Packages we’ll provide a report on initial SEO state as a baseline and then work with you to determine the best strategy for your business, ensuring your website can be scanned by Google, submitting your website to Google and establishing Google Analytics tracking to monitor for improvements.
You’ll then get a report, every month, containing metrics on your SEO and Google Analytics, allowing you to monitor your website performance and make informed decisions for your business.
We’ll continue to work with you to understand your SEO priorities, lock down your keywords, and work effortlessly to get your website ranking well in Google. This will not only get your website more traffic, but also more prospective clients for your business.
SEO TrackingOur SEO report gives you all of the key metrics in one place. It shows you your main competitors, gives you a timeline of how your website keywords rank in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP), and tracks your ranking position for you.
- Track different Keywords – Up to 10 different keywords for your website
- Keyword rankings – Which keywords are ranked higher this week and optimize your keyword search
- Ranking Results – Keywords which are the first Google search result, those unchanged, and those that are ranked worse
- Top Ranked – Keywords for which your website is the first on Google
- First page – Number of your keywords for which your website is on the first page of Google
- Visibility – Track how well your website is doing by looking at the combined ranking of all keywords
- Visibility Change – Tracks the change in your website visibility
- Ranking Timeline – Compare your current ranking with the results from last week, last month and 3 months ago.
- Find your competitors – Finds your top competitors and gives you an overview of how your website stacks up against them
SEO MaintenanceRise above the competition in Search Engine Results with the SEO Maintenance Package. We focus on both Technical SEO and On-Page SEO Content, spending up to four hours per month optimising your site. And you can see the results in your monthly tracking report.
- Technical SEO
- Site Performance
- Site Security
- Site Structure
- User Interface (UX)
- Mobile Friendly
- Image Optimisation
- On Page-SEO Content
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Density / Frequency
- Page Titles
- Page Descriptions
- Content Titles & Subtitles
- Image ALT text